Le G.I.G.N Index du Forum
Le G.I.G.N
un jeu de socom 3

Le G.I.G.N Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: After Uniqueness A History Of Film And Video Art In Circu ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le G.I.G.N Index du Forum -> le g.i.g.n -> le g.i.g.n
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
margrell

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: After Uniqueness A History Of Film And Video Art In Circu Répondre en citant

Images have never been as freely circulated as they are today. They have also never been so tightly controlled. As with the birth of photography, digital reproduction has created new possibilities for the duplication and consumption of images, offering greater dissemination and access. But digital reproduction has also stoked new anxieties concerning authenticity and ownership. From this contemporary vantage point, After Uniqueness traces the ambivalence of reproducibility through the intersecting histories of experimental cinema and the moving image in art, examining how artists, filmmakers, and theorists have found in the copy a utopian promise or a dangerous inauthenticity―or both at once.

From the sale of film in limited editions on the art market to the downloading of bootlegs, from the singularity of live cinema to video art broadcast on television, Erika Balsom investigates how the reproducibility of the moving image has been embraced, rejected, and negotiated by major figures including Stan Brakhage, Leo Castelli, and Gregory Markopoulos. Through a comparative analysis of selected distribution models and key case studies, she demonstrates how the question of image circulation is central to the history of film and video art. After Uniqueness shows that distribution channels are more than neutral pathways; they determine how we encounter, interpret, and write the history of the moving image as an art form.

Details:
price: $75.50
bound:
publisher: Columbia University Press (March 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0231176929, 978-0231176927,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

After Uniqueness: A History of Film and Video Art in Circulation (Film and Culture Series) book download After Uniqueness: A History of Film and Video Art in Circulation (Film and Culture Series) bookstore

central,,,to,,,the,,,history,,,of,,,film,,,and,,,video,,,artAfter,,,Uniqueness,,,...
..history,,,,of,,,,film,,,,and,,,,video,,,,artRead,,After,,Uniqueness,,...
the,,,,history,,,,of,,,,film,,,,and,,,,video,,,,artculture,,,studies,,,,...
Buy,,,After,,,Uniqueness:,,,A,,,History,,,of,,,Film,,,and,,,Video,,,Art,,,in,,,Circulation,,,today,,,from,,,the,,,BFI,,,Store,,,Text,,,size:,,,A,,,A,,,A..Lowest,,,prices,,,guaranteed.
After,,,Uniqueness,,,by,,,Erika,,,Balsom,,,,..After,,Uniqueness,,traces,,the,,..the,,,history,,,of,,,film,,,and,,,video,,,art

After,,,,Uniqueness:,,,,A,,,,History,,,,of,,,,Film,,,,and,,,,Video,,,,Art,,,,in,,,,Circulation,,,,(Film,,,,and,,,,Culture,,,,Series),,,,Mar,,,,14,,,,2017,,,,|,,,,Kindle,,,,eBook.
After,,,,Uniqueness:,,,,A,,,,History,,,,of,,,,Film,,,,and,,,,Video,,,,Art,,,,in,,,,Circulation,,,,(Film,,,,and,,,,Culture,,,,Series),,,,eBook:,,,,Erika,,,,Balsom:,,,,Amazon.com.mx:,,,,Tienda,,,,Kindle
After,,,,Uniqueness,,,,:,,,,A,,,,History,,,,of,,,,Film,,,,and,,,,Video,,,,Art,,,,in,,,,Circulationon,,the,,Essay,,Film,,,After,,Uniqueness,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,..After,,Uniqueness,,...
After,,Uniqueness:,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,by,,Balsom,,,Erika,,available,,in,,Hardcover,,on,,Powells.com,,,also,,read,,synopsis,,and,,reviewsthe,,,,history,,,,of,,,,film,,,,and,,,,video,,,,artHistory,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,..history,,,,of,,,,the,,,,moving,,,,image,,,,as,,,,an,,,,art,,,,...
..Her,,,,next,,,,book,,,,,After,,,,Uniqueness:,,,,A,,,,History,,,,of,,,,Film,,,,and,,,,Video,,,,Art,,,,in,,,,Circulation,,,,,,,,,..After,,,Uniqueness:,,,A,,,History,,,of,,,Film,,,and,,,Video,,,Art,,,in,,,..A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,has,,2,,available,,..

People,,who,,viewed,,this,,item,,also,,viewed,,...
..After,,,,Uniqueness,,,,...
A,,,,History,,,,of,,,,Film,,,,and,,,,Video,,,,Art,,,,in,,,,Circulationratings,,and,,reviews,,for,,After,,Uniqueness,,:,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,(Paperback),,(Erika,,Balsom),,..history,,of,,the,,moving,,image,,as,,an,,art,,...
..After,,Uniqueness,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,...
in,,Contemporary,,Art(Amsterdam,,University,,Press,,,....art,,institutionand,,,Video,,,Art,,,in,,,Circulation

Art,,,in,,,Circulation,,,(Film,,,and,,,Culture,,,Series),,,..Art,,History,,...
After,,Uniqueness,,:,,Exemplare;,,Toolbar,,..This,,series,,of,,...
After,,Uniqueness:,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,by,,Erika,,..After,,Uniqueness,,shows,,that,,..All,,about,,After,,Uniqueness:,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,(Film,,and,,Culture,,Series),,...
Buy,,After,,Uniqueness:,,A,,History,,of,,Film,,and,,Video,,Art,,in,,Circulation,,(Film,,and,,Culture,,Series),,by,,Erika,,Balsom,,(ISBN:,,9780231176934),,from,,Amazon's,,Book,,Store.
.. 2ffeafca65

Doodle Books For Teens: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x 10, 150 Dot Grid Pages (sketchbook, journal, doodle)Beautiful Beaches and Summer Feelings 2018: Holiday Mood for the Whole Year (Calvendo Nature)Sketchbook: Animal Print (Blue Giraffe) 6x9: Blank journal with 160 unlined, unruled pages (Animal Prints)As+Colourful+as+I+am%3A+The+power+of+colour%2C+expression+and+self-acceptanceFilosofia del mix: Per i trienni dei corsi di musica elettronica dei conservatori e tecnici del settore. Vol. 1 (Italian Edition)James and Marina: The Menagerie of MarriageTeachers%27+Choice+Selected+Piano+Repertory+%26amp%3B+Studies+2017+%26amp%3B+2018+%28Grade+8%29Spuren: Erzeugung Des Dagewesenen (German Edition)Journal Notebook Dot: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x 10, 150 Dot Grid Pages (sketchbook, journal, doodle)Misty Photography by Luciana Marcu 2018: Unique Images That Catch the Dramatic Feeling of Mist. (Calvendo Nature)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le G.I.G.N Index du Forum -> le g.i.g.n -> le g.i.g.n Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006